Emma Stone has recently opened up about her movie, Poor Things being nominated for best picture by the Academy Awards.“I'm so grateful, I feel so lucky,” said the producer of Poor Things movie who also acted in it.However, speaking on Good Morning America, Emma stated, “The best...Featured post
Our Solar System workings
See Also Other Planets History Mercury Venus Earth Mars Jupiter Saturn Uranus Neptune Pluto Sun and Planets See Also ...
Emma Stone reacts to Poor Things' Oscar nomination as a producer
Emma Stone has recently opened up about her movie, Poor Things being nominated for best picture by the Academy Awards.“I'm so grateful, I feel so lucky,” said the producer of Poor Things movie who also acted in it.However, speaking on Good Morning America, Emma stated, “The best...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular
-
Liam Hemsworth has some big shoes to fill in after 'The Witcher's Henry Cavill exit
-
Bella Hadid has been suffering from Lyme disease for 15 years
-
Poppy Delevingne and Prince Constantine Alexios spotted in Ibiza
-
Jonas Brothers set Bay Area's Shoreline Amphitheatre on fire
No comments:
Post a Comment