Emily Blunt has recently addressed her first-ever Oscar nomination after she turns 41 today.Speaking to PEOPLE, the Oppenheimer star said, “I feel like I've been lighter than air the last couple of weeks. I feel so happy.”“I don't know if I've had much time to let it sink in. I...Featured post
Our Solar System workings
See Also Other Planets History Mercury Venus Earth Mars Jupiter Saturn Uranus Neptune Pluto Sun and Planets See Also ...
Emily Blunt addresses her first-ever Oscar nomination at 41
Emily Blunt has recently addressed her first-ever Oscar nomination after she turns 41 today.Speaking to PEOPLE, the Oppenheimer star said, “I feel like I've been lighter than air the last couple of weeks. I feel so happy.”“I don't know if I've had much time to let it sink in. I...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular
-
Liam Hemsworth has some big shoes to fill in after 'The Witcher's Henry Cavill exit
-
Bella Hadid has been suffering from Lyme disease for 15 years
-
Poppy Delevingne and Prince Constantine Alexios spotted in Ibiza
-
Jonas Brothers set Bay Area's Shoreline Amphitheatre on fire
No comments:
Post a Comment