Linda Hamilton on why she's not interested in Terminator franchiseLinda Hamilton has recently revealed she’s no longer interested to return for Terminator reboot.Speaking to Business Insider, Linda, who played Sarah Connor last in Terminator: Dark Fate in 2019, said, “I'm done. I'm...Featured post
Our Solar System workings
See Also Other Planets History Mercury Venus Earth Mars Jupiter Saturn Uranus Neptune Pluto Sun and Planets See Also ...
Linda Hamilton gets candid about returning to Terminator franchise
Linda Hamilton on why she's not interested in Terminator franchiseLinda Hamilton has recently revealed she’s no longer interested to return for Terminator reboot.Speaking to Business Insider, Linda, who played Sarah Connor last in Terminator: Dark Fate in 2019, said, “I'm done. I'm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular
-
Liam Hemsworth has some big shoes to fill in after 'The Witcher's Henry Cavill exit
-
Bella Hadid has been suffering from Lyme disease for 15 years
-
Poppy Delevingne and Prince Constantine Alexios spotted in Ibiza
-
Jonas Brothers set Bay Area's Shoreline Amphitheatre on fire
No comments:
Post a Comment