Courteney Cox has recently spilled secret trait about her personality.Speaking on Minnie Questions podcast, the Friends alum admitted, "The thing I like least about myself would be any feelings of jealousy.""Whether you can feel replaced or whether it’s… I think just jealousy is such...Featured post
Our Solar System workings
See Also Other Planets History Mercury Venus Earth Mars Jupiter Saturn Uranus Neptune Pluto Sun and Planets See Also ...
Courteney Cox spills secret trait she likes least about her personality
Courteney Cox has recently spilled secret trait about her personality.Speaking on Minnie Questions podcast, the Friends alum admitted, "The thing I like least about myself would be any feelings of jealousy.""Whether you can feel replaced or whether it’s… I think just jealousy is such...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular
-
Liam Hemsworth has some big shoes to fill in after 'The Witcher's Henry Cavill exit
-
Bella Hadid has been suffering from Lyme disease for 15 years
-
Poppy Delevingne and Prince Constantine Alexios spotted in Ibiza
-
Jonas Brothers set Bay Area's Shoreline Amphitheatre on fire
No comments:
Post a Comment