Lisa Kudrow has recently opened up about rewatching old episodes of Friends to “celebrate” her late friend, Matthew Perry.“I wasn’t able to watch it because it’s too embarrassing to watch yourself. But if I make it about Matthew, then that’s OK,” said the...Featured post
Our Solar System workings
See Also Other Planets History Mercury Venus Earth Mars Jupiter Saturn Uranus Neptune Pluto Sun and Planets See Also ...
Lisa Kudrow shares she watches Friends to celebrate Matthew Perry's legacy
Lisa Kudrow has recently opened up about rewatching old episodes of Friends to “celebrate” her late friend, Matthew Perry.“I wasn’t able to watch it because it’s too embarrassing to watch yourself. But if I make it about Matthew, then that’s OK,” said the...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular
-
Liam Hemsworth has some big shoes to fill in after 'The Witcher's Henry Cavill exit
-
Bella Hadid has been suffering from Lyme disease for 15 years
-
Poppy Delevingne and Prince Constantine Alexios spotted in Ibiza
-
Jonas Brothers set Bay Area's Shoreline Amphitheatre on fire
No comments:
Post a Comment