Rebel Wilson says 'I do' in intimate fairytale wedding in ItalyActress and comedian Rebel Wilson, 44, has married her partner Ramona Agruma, 40, in an intimate destination wedding in Sardinia, Italy, on Saturday, September 28.Sources close to the couple confirmed the news to People magazine.Wilson...Featured post
Our Solar System workings
See Also Other Planets History Mercury Venus Earth Mars Jupiter Saturn Uranus Neptune Pluto Sun and Planets See Also ...
Rebel Wilson says 'I do' in intimate fairytale wedding in Italy
Rebel Wilson says 'I do' in intimate fairytale wedding in ItalyActress and comedian Rebel Wilson, 44, has married her partner Ramona Agruma, 40, in an intimate destination wedding in Sardinia, Italy, on Saturday, September 28.Sources close to the couple confirmed the news to People magazine.Wilson...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular
-
Liam Hemsworth has some big shoes to fill in after 'The Witcher's Henry Cavill exit
-
Bella Hadid has been suffering from Lyme disease for 15 years
-
Poppy Delevingne and Prince Constantine Alexios spotted in Ibiza
-
Jonas Brothers set Bay Area's Shoreline Amphitheatre on fire
No comments:
Post a Comment