Ayelet Zurer and Michael Gandolfini on 'Daredevil' Ayelet Zurer and Michael Gandolfini are stepping into the Daredevil universe with excitement, nerves, and a whole lot of secrecy. For Zurer, reprising her role felt like coming home. “I’m moved, I’m excited, I can’t...Featured post
Our Solar System workings
See Also Other Planets History Mercury Venus Earth Mars Jupiter Saturn Uranus Neptune Pluto Sun and Planets See Also ...
Ayelet Zurer, Michael Gandolfini on rejoining 'Daredevil: Born Again'
Ayelet Zurer and Michael Gandolfini on 'Daredevil' Ayelet Zurer and Michael Gandolfini are stepping into the Daredevil universe with excitement, nerves, and a whole lot of secrecy. For Zurer, reprising her role felt like coming home. “I’m moved, I’m excited, I can’t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular
-
Bella Hadid has been suffering from Lyme disease for 15 years
-
Lady Gaga is no stranger to the highs and lows of fame, but according to her, the biggest “horror” of being a global superstar is losing he...
-
Cameron Diaz wows in chic black outfit at birthday bash with Benji Madden.Cameron Diaz rang in her 52nd birthday in style on Friday, celebr...
-
Liam Hemsworth has some big shoes to fill in after 'The Witcher's Henry Cavill exit
No comments:
Post a Comment